What We do
The Parkinson Association of Central Florida focus's on the geographical territory of a four-county area bringing information and resources to those who need help dealing with Parkinson’s disease. Those Florida counties include Orange, Seminole, Osceola, and, Lake.
The information and resources we seek to deliver supported by donor contributions may include but are not limited to the following Parkinson related items:
- General Parkinson-related news and updates
- Medication and drug information, news, and updates
- Educational materials, books, brochures, flyers, speakers, and events
- Local support group access and expansion (based on location and need)
- Caregiver help and resources
- Parkinson-related living and lifestyle assistance and helpful daily living tips
- Topic-specific expert speakers
- Parkinson awareness and communication networking
- Fundraising efforts, opportunities, and events
- Parkinson-related doctors, neurologists, movement disorder specialists, and professionals
- Research efforts (potentially indirectly)
- Supportive services, dietary updates, exercise recommendations, and classes
PACF is a non-profit (501(c)3 organization complied with the registration requirements of Chapter 496 Florida Statues, the Solicitation of Contributions Act. Registration #CH42470. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling toll-free 800-435-7352 within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the State.