Login or create your Walk Fundraising Page. Visit the "Email" tab located in the Participation Center. There you will find sample emails on how to ask for support, thank you or customize your own email.
Letters to get started
Thank You Letter
How to submit your donations
• All checks should be made payable to the Parkinson Association of Central Florida.
• Cash donations should be placed in a Walk designated fundraising envelope or can be converted into a check or money order.
• If you are a team captain create a list of all donors and the amounts they contributed. Please indicate if you want your donors would like to be contacted by PACF by mail or email in the future.
• Mail all checks to the PACF mail box (PO Box 3337, Winter Park, FL 32790-3337) or bring them with you the day of the Walk. Clearly indicate whose fundraising efforts the donations should be allocated to. If it is not designated the donations will be added to the general fund unless requested otherwise.
• Donations to the Walk for Parkinson are deductible to the extent allowable by law. The Walk for Parkinson issues email tax receipts for all who entered donations online. For donations that were made offline via check or cash will receive a letter if the amount is $100 or more.
• If a donation was made online, a receipt was issued via e-mail at the time of the donation to the e-mail address provided at the time of donation.
• If you would still like donors to receive a receipt, please provide us with their names and addresses, amount of donation, and indicate payment type.
• If you would still like a receipt or a replacement receipt, please click, request a PACF Walk donation receipt. All requests must include the following: your name, amount and date of donation.